MFA Reset Request Process
The aim of this FAQ is to help both you and us in handling MFA resets request in a more convenient and faster way. Please do follow this steps once you need to make such request
If you are using a free plan
- Send @konrad.sopala a private message with your tenant name, email of a user you request the reset for and tenant admin email address describing what happened
- After we receive it and do some checks we’ll need to confirm you identity
- Once it’s confirmed on behalf of you we’ll open a support ticket and someone from our Developer Support Team will do the final reset for you
If you are a paying customer (developer, developer pro, enterprise plans)
- Open a support ticket filling every info that you feel is needed, describing what happened and attaching your tenant name and tenant admin email address
- From then on someone from Developer Support Team will confirm your identity and handle the rest for you.
Thank you for your co-operation!