Cancel Auth0 Membership for inaccessible account/tenant

Hi, would it be possible to cancel the paid plan for tenant dev-yeo2xwcu8cu3pyes? I have received monthly invoices/receipts from an Auth0/Okta plan for tenant dev-yeo2xwcu8cu3pyes, billed under a credit card that ends with 8276. I started this plan for a previous project, but I am no longer working as a developer for that project and intend to cancel this subscription.

I intended to go into the portal and cancel the plan myself, but I cannot find the dev-yeo2xwcu8cu3pyes tenant portal when I sign in using joey.j.zhu@gmail.com (both via email and via Google), which is the email under this invoice. I may have used a different email address to register the account, but I wouldn’t remember.

I am trying everything I can do to reach out to Auth0 staff, but I’ve been left in the dark for 6 weeks and charged yet again. I’d love to get this resolved ASAP so that I stop losing money for a subscription that I intended to cancel long ago.

Thank you for your help!

Joey

Hi @joey.j.zhu,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

It looks like you would need to sign in using GitHub to access that account.

Moreover, if you need to cancel your subscription plan, please refer to this FAQ for more details.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.