Users not showing up via API or Dashboard

@cjds @developer1 @ye.li @n0f3 I checked your accounts and for those of you that have more than one tenant I did notice that not all were migrated to the new search cluster; as mentioned in the status page incident, migration for free customer happened based on detected usage. I will review this situation and get back to you.

@cjds @developer1 @ye.li @n0f3 as mentioned before, the issue you are still experiencing may be due to a specific tenant associated with you not having been migrated accordingly. Given I will need to confirm private information (tenant name) and other stuff I will follow up individually with each one in the next hour or so. In the future if someone else experiences the same, it may be quicker to go through the email address provided in incident report as that is already private and cuts a human step out of the process.

Thank you @jmangelo, our account is working now.

Thank you @jmangelo, our account is also working now.

Hi @jmangelo everything working great thank you so much for looking into it!

Still experiencing the issue, appreciate if you would also migrate my account @jmangelo .

We’re actually now trying to get started with the service and after creating users manually in the UI, we’re not seeing them show up in the Dashboard. I’ve emailed support on this and haven’t gotten a proper response as yet.

@steve6 if I did the check correctly I noticed that you also contacted us through the email address available in the incident page; that is indeed the correct approach to take and your request is in the backlog to be processed.

@zakiirjuman I can confirm that we received your contact through the email listed in the status page incident so you should be contacted as soon as possible; that is the preferred way to notify us of situation such as yours because doing it here may go by unnoticed.

Appreciate the update - looking forward to the fix!

Using the api to query with lucene not working app_metadata.roles:Retail

I am experiencing this issue for my tenant fame.auth0.com. We are evaluating Auth0 for our project but can no longer see or edit the users we created.

@floyd, the situation you describe may be due to user search being deactivated due to inactivity of the account. If that’s the case, the Dashboard should show a message where you can request it to be enabled. In addition since re-activation may take some time, my recommendation would be that for evaluation purposes you just create a new tenant/domain. If you then decide to continue with Auth0 you can still do the production implementation on the original tenant/domain which would at that time already have search enabled again.

I actually just noticed that a request for re-activation was triggered for that domain so I’m assuming it was you. In that case ignore the first part of my previous comment, although I would still recommend the create of a new domain for the evaluation purposes.

Thanks @jmangelo . It was me that requested. Am I looking at days for the re-activation? I’d rather not go through the trouble of re-setting up my client, although I can if need be.
Thanks for the quick response.

It is indeed something in the matter of days in the worst case because the process is not fully automated and there’s a few other requests so although it would require some additional re-configuration it may be the best course if the previous time frame is not ideal.

I cannot see my users in the Users screen. Please advise.

@rangeli I see that you already requested the issue to be resolved through the dashboard option and the situation is already being tracked. Given that the resolution implies manual review and actions by engineering this is subject to availability of specific resources and priorities of other situations so although there’s an attempt to resolve these within one week it may take more than that.

Also experiencing this issue (Added a new user → user can sign in → user does not show up in “Users” view in UI.).
Just starting out with this service and spent a while thinking I was doing something wrong when adding users. ETA on fixed would be much appreciated.

Steve, there is no ETA, it used to work.
They have been having this problem for a month.