Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Users Not displaying in Dashboard After Search API Migration

users
dashboard

Have added two users through the auth0 Dashboard, not through code, and while I can login as the users, I cannot manage them at all through the Dashboard. I am using a free tenant, but I thought this would be resolved by now. Do I need to start fresh using a new tenant? I imagine support has been busy working on this, but have received no replies via email or twitter.

If you are still facing issues with user search, can you please send an email to searchapi-issues@auth0.com with a description of your issue, along with the name and region of your Auth0 tenant.

I am having the same problem. Users created via the API are not visible in the Dashboard nor can you search for them, however they are access via the actual user_id value (subsequent GET /api/v2/users will return user data). This issue is presenting a major blocker to a our project launch.

I am having the same problem. Users created via the API are not visible in the Dashboard nor can you search for them, however they are access via the actual user_id value (subsequent GET /api/v2/users will return user data). This issue is presenting a major blocker to a our project launch.

@ken.mclamb Please see the steps in my answer below