Auth0 Home Blog Docs

Accessing Users: There was an error. Please try again.

users
dashboard
search

#1

Every single time I try to work with Auth0, after 30 minutes or so, the dashboard cannot load the users. I am currently testing Auth0 out for use in several projects but it’s like their search api goes down every day and multiple times. If this continues to happen, then I will have to find another service to use… =(

Any ideas what is going on??? This didn’t happen when I originally looked into using Auth0.

=(


#2

This is happening to me also, almost every time. Last week this happened a couple of times so I didn’t pay much attention. It’s intolerable today. I have been using Auth0 for over a year with no problems until now. All other Auth0 services seem to be fine. Help?


#3

We have the same problem in the last couple of days.


#4

I sent a message to the Sales Team but I have not heard a response back. Is there an email to contact them at?


#5

Same problem. Logins still seem to be working however. Just cannot see who the users are from Auth0 control panel.

I have 2 Auth0 accounts - Only one has the problem, the other works okay.


#6

This is happening to me also, almost every time. Last week this happened a couple of times so I didn’t pay much attention. It’s intolerable today. I have been using Auth0 for over a year with no problems until now. All other Auth0 services seem to be fine. Help?


#7

We have the same problem in the last couple of days.


#8

Same problem. Logins still seem to be working however. Just cannot see who the users are from Auth0 control panel.

I have 2 Auth0 accounts - Only one has the problem, the other works okay.


#9

From your description and timing if you’re located in the EU region then your exact situation may be associated with this ongoing (at the time I wrote this) incident. The issue is affecting a percentage of requests so it may not impact all accounts.


#10

There was an original incident related to the user search functionality that caused significant downtime for the feature. In order to avoid the re-ocurrence of a similar event with that magnitude actions were put in place, however, the meant significant changes that caused some restrictions to be put in place for some accounts (if you were affected by these restrictions the incident linked above includes an email address you can use to contact Auth0) and also caused some much shorted feature disruptions while the situation is not fully stabilized. If you check status page (which should be your first source of information for situation such as these where the service is disrupted) you’ll see that in the last days (apart from an issue affecting a percentage of request in EU today) thinks have been more stable.

We are still making actions towards resolving the situation completely so I’m not going to claim that instability is over, however, as you might imagine it’s as much as your interest as ours to have a stable situation as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and comprehension while things get to that point.


Sidenote: this question received replies that were not actually answers which has the downside of reducing the visibility of the question so in future please avoid providing replies as answers if they do not provide relevant information on the topic; you can use comments to ask additional questions or state that you are experiencing the same problem.


#11

Depending on your situation, the incident I linked to in my answer does contain an email specific to one of the issues with user search.


#12