Error! Bad Gateway. Please contact support if the problem persists

When I log into my Auth0 account, I get a bad gateway error when accessing my account. My Dashboard activity and users will not load. I don’t see any server outages, so I’m not sure what to do at this point? Help would be greatly appreciated, since we use this in a production environment for our mobile app.

1 Like

Hey @bottlevin!

My sincere apologies for this; we are having an incident and posting updates to the status page: Search v3 unavailability • Auth0 Status Page. All hands are on deck and we are investigating the cause and working on a fix. User authentication and other Management API endpoints are unaffected, and users should be able to login. Please follow the updates on Status Page.

Thank you Art, a bit worried since I didn’t see our users. Thanks for letting me know there’s an issue on your end.

-Paul

I know, @bottlevin, and it sucks :frowning:

You could check Logs https://manage.auth0.com/dashboard/#/logs to see what’s going on. Hope it helps a little

@art.rosnovsky when I check that link I get the same gateway error. :frowning:

My bad. Shouldn’t make it a link. Are you able to navigate to Logs → Search in the Dashboard?

Yes, that worked. Looks like my account is semi-working. I created a test user and I can’t find it in the user list. I saw another error when I did a refresh, so I’m hoping it just needs more time to be looked at by the team. My user is authenticating through the app, it’s just not showing in the dashboard under users.

1 Like

Hey all, we are monitoring service recovery and at this point it should operate normally. Could you please confirm that you’re not seeing any error at this time? Thank you!

@art.rosnovsky Thanks for the follow-up, our account looks like it’s back to normal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 13 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.