User Not Showing In Dashboard

Thanks for the info.

Having same problem in dashboard. Users tab shows no users at all

Hi. See jmangelo’s answer below for details.

I have logged out, and logged back in. Now I am seeing the following error:
Network error, please try again.
And the users are not being found.
I also am receiving an error above the search, which keeps repeating:
“There was an error. Please try again.”
I have attached a screenshot.![alt text][1]
Dina

I’m seeing this issue as well, no users in the dashboard users view or via the api call. Is this still not working?

I’m seeing this issue as well, no users in the dashboard users view or via the api call. Is this still not working?

@hello5 you should reach out to us describing your situation through the email address available in this incident report. That’s the preferred way to let us know that you’re still experiencing issues as doing it may go by unnoticed.

Thanks! doing so now!

Looks like this is still an issue. What can we do to resolve this? I’d like to upgrade my account, but this looks like a pretty big impediment…

I’m still seeing the same issue. I have a user that exists in the system, but they are not displayed when selecting “Users” tab on the sidenav. If I try to create the user again, I get the error that the user already exists.

I also have the same error. I can’t see users in dashboard or api result. Can’t even add new users. User already exist error message is showing.

I also have the same error. I can’t see users in dashboard or api result. Can’t even add new users. User already exist error message is showing.

If you haven’t done so already you should use the email address available in the linked report to reach out to Auth0 and describe the problem.

@prashant

Hi
I am experiencing this right now. I am testing auth0 but the one user I have created is not showing in the dashboard, although I can auth against it.
Is this a recurring issue that has not been solved?

Same issue here. I dont see any user in the user tab or in getUser API call. But the dashboard says there are users available.

I also have the same problem. Can’t see the users in dashboard or through the API.

@prashant

Hi
I am experiencing this right now. I am testing auth0 but the one user I have created is not showing in the dashboard, although I can auth against it.
Is this a recurring issue that has not been solved?

Same issue here. I dont see any user in the user tab or in getUser API call. But the dashboard says there are users available.

I also have the same problem. Can’t see the users in dashboard or through the API.

@phillip1 @sharethemagics if you haven’t done so already check the update to my answer and use the email address listed in the incident to describe your issues.