Auth0 Home Blog Docs

No User record in Dashboard, yet "User already exists". (Want to delete and recreate.)

delete-user
user

My dashboard shows zero Users, however there is a stuck record which causes problems because “User already exists”.

How can I get this record unstuck?

The email address (hidden) is 100% accurate.

![alt text][1]

![alt text][2]

Do you have an US account? Have you been trying to create new uers today or did you already had users created?

US account: yes.

Create new: yes.

Existing user: yes.

After an hour the account showed up in the dashboard and I was able to delete and recreate.

I can now delete and create again.

Issue is resolved.

No steps to fix, just working now.

And, thank you!

This was caused by an incident in Indexing delay in Users / Logs in US. As shown in this link, it is all solved now:

WE are experiencing this same exact problem currently/ for the past 3-4 days. @paulimar.angulo - can you confirm/ verify that this incident didn’t start occurring again.

@dev5 If you check in the status page of Auth0 (https://status.auth0.com/) it says that currently, all systems are operational. The latest incident occured n August 1st and was solved on the same day.

I have the exact same problem now.

I’m having the same issue. I created a new user via the dashboard tutorial. I verified the email as well. The users tab continues to show create your first user. But the dashboard says one new login and one new sign up. Please advise.

Issue was in the service. Auth0 was updating their system and it needed a little time to catch up.

Basically, when I checked again 3 hours later everything worked.

I’m having the same issue. I created a new user via the dashboard tutorial. I verified the email as well. The users tab continues to show create your first user. But the dashboard says one new login and one new sign up. Please advise.

Issue is resolved.

No steps to fix, just working now.

I have the exact same problem now.

Issue was in the service. Auth0 was updating their system and it needed a little time to catch up.

Basically, when I checked again 3 hours later everything worked.

I am getting this issue. I have created a user, however, when I visit manage.auth0.com/#/users it displays a message ‘No users have been added to your connections’. When I test the connection on which I added the user, I get a successful response, so the user has definitely been created.

i’ve two users and both are not showing up. One of them i created almost one year back. Why users are not showing up?

However, i’m able to use both of them for auth.