Reset password email not received

Hi, I have recently tried to login Auth0 using my other account, and click on send email for forgot password. The email however never reaches my mailbox despite multiple attempts.
Can I request for direct support from admin to resolve this for me, as the other account is tied to a project that I have being using and was working well previously.
Thank you - Vincent

1 Like

Hi @mdookie4 ,

Welcome to Auth0 Community!

I have recently tried to login Auth0 using my other account, and click on send email for forgot password. The email however never reaches my mailbox despite multiple attempts.

I just tested the reset email password feature and received the emails successfully. Ideally, it should work for you too. Have you checked the spam folder?

Can I request for direct support from admin to resolve this for me, as the other account is tied to a project that I have being using and was working well previously.

Could you please DM me your tenant name? And also could you try with Social login and see if it works just in case you might use Social login previously.

3 Likes

link this topic with this FAQ as it talks about a couple of reasons and solutions about why password reset emails are not received.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.