Password reset email not received

I do not receive any emails after clicking on the link “Don’t remember …”. is there any solution now? Have seen there is one response to this issue, but didn’t understand what does it means.

I’m assuming you refer to a password reset email for an end-user of your client application and not the password reset email for a Dashboard Administrator.

By default, the emails sent from your account and to your end-users will be delivered using the Auth0 Email Provider. This is only intended for development/trial use and since it’s a provider shared by all accounts it may be subject to significant delays in email deliveries.

If you’re already prepared to fully test the final behavior for the email sent from the Auth0 platform then you should configure your own email provider so that you get an improved delivery experience.

See the following reference documentation on how to configure your own email provider:

We are using custom email provider AWS SES and its still not working!

A bit late, but was offline for some time and still trying to catch up; if this is still an issue you may want to review the following question/answer pair to see if it’s applicable: Issue with password reset mail not being sent - Auth0 Community

I do not receive any emails after clicking on the link “Don’t remember …”
From Dashboard Administrator!!
@jmangelo

I do not receive any emails after clicking on the link “Don’t remember …”
From Dashboard Administrator!!
@jmangelo

I just did a quick test and received the reset password email for a dashboard administrator. Have in mind that the reset password emails will only be applicable if you signed up with an email and password specific to Auth0 service. For exaple, if you initially signed up through Google authentication then you won’t have an email/password identity applicable for reset password.

I think my problem is that I did not confirm my email and now I do not receive it. I checked the spam tray and I do not receive it.

Link this topic to this FAQ as it talks about a couple of reasons and solutions about why password reset email not received.