Welcome back! Thank you to everyone who contributed to our developer forum in the month of November and we wish everyone a happy and productive December! Here’s what happened in Auth0 by Okta Community Forum during the past month!
- Monthly Quick Tips - November
- Developers! Come join us online November 21 for an Identity & Security Meetup
- Early Access Program Recruitment | Okta Highly Regulated Identity for sensitive operations
- Auth0 by Okta Community Ask Me Anything with the Self-Service Subscriptions & Billing: Recap
Thank you to everyone who stayed active in our community forum in the month of November. We wanted to give a huge shout-out to top 3 most active community members in the previous month. Here they are ( please!):
Thank you @spoudel for helping others understand where their issue come from and replying to their questions related to session timeouts and getting invalid requests errors but also not receiving SMS OTP. You also showed extensive knowledge helping troubleshoot Auth0 Login Actions. Keep up the good work!
Thank you @secomm for your contributions as well! Through replies and solutions you managed to share knowledge and help others with Auth0 Vercel + next.js login. Your collaboration with one of our developer support engineers regarding decoding session tokens in Auth0 Actions really stands out!
Thank you @cmoreno for sharing your solution regarding unsupported_response_type error. Your research and knowledge sharing for sure is going to save others’ time when troubleshooting their problems!
It’s people like you that help this community thrive! The more we help each other here, with our Auth0 implementations, the more effective this place will be. Thank you!
Here are the new blog articles published in the month of November. Let us know your questions and thoughts by sharing comments in blog discussion topics!
- Our Take on Verifiable Credentials
- Universal Login A/B Testing
- Identity in Spring Boot with Kubernetes, Keycloak, and Auth0
- Leveraging Device Intelligence to Protect Digital Identities
- Auth0 by Okta Community AMA November Edition
- Why You Should Migrate to OAuth 2.0 From API Keys
- Marketplace Integrations Blog Series
- Sign in with Your Bank, How IDPartner and Auth0 Enable Bank-based ID
- Cookies, Tokens, or JWTs? The ASP.NET Core Identity Dilemma
Looking for useful knowledge? We got you covered! Make sure to browse through the most viewed FAQs and Knowledge Articles we posted last month!
- Users Not Receiving Passwordless SMS from Twilio - #2
- Get Branding Endpoint: "Insufficient scope, expected any of: read:branding"
- How to Sanitize a HTTP Trace File Automatically
- User Already Exists Error is Shown when Trying to Create a New User, but Cannot Find User with Email in Searches
- Android Guardian App Error "We cannot contact the server. Please check your internet connection and try again later"
Here are top 10 most voted and viewed Feedback cards from the month of November. Make sure to advocate, add context and vote for the ones you are interested in!
- Add case-insensitive option for user by email search - #11 by binod.pant
- Allow to add links to logo and title on Universal Login Page
- Put the "Name" field above "Email" and "Password" on signup page - #3 by Jay.Steele
- Feature-request: Different MFA policies by organization - #8 by adam.housman
- Complete The Actions MFA Library - #2 by dan.woda
- Search Users by a specific permission - #12 by iman.gordjidooz
- Add rate limiting and cache for m2m token authentication endpoints - #46 by kanuj.chaudhary
- Email Templates From Address Ability to set email and display name dynamically per an organization - #5 by will.ashe
- Auth0 SDK for Nuxt 3 - #15 by konrad.sopala
- Revoke Refresh Token on Logout - #9 by kuba.prokopiuk