My roles changed somehow and need help

Until today I was able to use my application as expected.

Today morning my app started not being able to login. In the morning, i saw this post: Authorization Extension: Invalid API Key - #4 by jkelly-carsaver and did what it says, than it started working. I could login. But now, my roles are not matching as before. Even if i am admin, it behaves like i am not. Can someone help?

Hey @cenkebret, welcome to the Auth0 Community!

When you get a chance can you DM me your tenant name and your associated admin email so I can take a look at what may be occurring? Any additional information you can share on this front is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Following up @cenkebret, I sent you a direct message with the details for the next step forward on this challenge. Thanks!

This and several other tickets have been created around the “Authorization Extension: Invalid API Key” messages that suddenly popped up and required intervention within the Authorization extension. This seems like a rather severe problem…requiring all users to go in and manually fix on our side, rather than fixing what was broken without our intervention in the first place.

Not to mention the fact that we just got to discover the issue at some point (like I did today), rather than Auth0 notifying us that we were affected (no emails that I can see) and working to resolve it. I recommend Auth0 to folks all the time and love your services, but this seems like pretty bad form, unless I’m missing something.

I’m sorry for the recent challenges you’ve been facing @dcastro. I would be happy to assist in whatever way I can in a new topic centered around your specific instance of the problem. Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.