Introduction Thread

This thread is here for you to say hello to everyone in the community, and tell us a little bit about yourself (what technologies you work with, favorite movies, hilarious gifs, etc.! I’l start!

I’ve been working with communities for the last 10+ years, and recently joined Auth0 as the Dev Community Lead. I look forward to working with everyone and growing the community into one which becomes the foundation for identity and access management solutions worldwide.

Now I wouldn’t say this is my favorite gif, but it’s pretty fantastic:

Now it’s your turn!

13 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Mehul Patel and I am a Developer Tech by profession, An open source enthusiast, Linux geeky and a maker by heart. Loved to play with Open Source Products, Privacy & Security, teaching and Community Building.

I hold a Masters in Computers Science and have been working and contributing towards the open source community in all ways I can. Glad to share that recently I’ve joined the Auth0 ambassador program and excited about working with the team.

I am a social guy, loved to interacting with new people, travelling, playing cricket, I can dance like crazy!!! My friends calling me “ALL ROUNDER”. I’m very passionate about what I do, and I love to help people.Nothing is more fulfilling than being part of a team with similar interests.

Excited to know more about me, just ping me anytime!

Cheers,
Mehul Patel.

5 Likes

Hey guys, I’m Dylan. I’m an iOS developer living in Indonesia. I work for a healthcare startup in Los Angeles. I like producing music in my spare time. I also love that gif @jerdog

5 Likes

Hi folks, I am Wilco and I love to roam the world on my motorcycle. To fund this hobby (and my family…) I create great software.

We are in the process of using Auth0 for our newest application TimWeb.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m Kepboy and I’ve been creating software for as long as I could type. I’m looking to use Auth0 for my projects.

Thanks

2 Likes

I’m here to learn about Auth0 and how we can use it and of course to give back where I can!

2 Likes

Hey all! I’m a student and also developing a side project using Auth0 as well, hope to contribute as much as i learn here!

3 Likes

Hi all I’m a software developer looking to start building an identity as a service platform for customers within my organisation.

2 Likes

Hi there!

Greetings from the Himalayas!

I’m a travel writer / author, running a tiny multi-author wordpress site to share stories. Last evening I installed the Login by Auth0 plugin and am now looking at the dreadful act of user migration:)

Thanks for having me here!:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Rory, an Identity Architect in NZ. I’ve been involved in Identity for a while and regularly blog about it - The new control plane – Medium

2 Likes

That’s great! If you (or anyone) are ever interested in being a Guest Author here at Auth0 check this out:

1 Like

Welcome! So jealous of backpacking around the world! Be safe!

Welcome - and I hope you’re using Auth0 as the base of your platform!

Thanks for joining, and we’re here to help you learn!

Giving back is the core foundation of community here at Auth0! Welcome!

We look forward to seeing those projects! Make sure to post them in our Show Your Auth0 section!

Pretty fantastic gif if I do say so myself! Love Doctor Who!

Glad you’re here!

Hello! I’m Andy, a developer living in Cambridge (the one in the UK), photographer, occasional mountain-biker and all-around auth newb.

Having worked in monolithic PHP applications for the past couple of years, I finally get to catch up with the times as I develop an API for a new frontend I’m working on.

Being a newbie, I’ll almost certainly be asking for help in here, so I look forward to haranguing you all with my auth woes over the coming weeks. I may even see something I can offer help with!

As for favourite gif, it’s probably this one:

2 Likes

Hi, I am testing out auth0 for use in a local currency system.

2 Likes

That’s great - let us know if we can answer any questions for you!

Thanks, this is my main challenge at the moment: How to add authorization header in Wordpress to external api request

1 Like

Hey.
I’m software developer. I want to use Auth0, but I have some problems with using that :). I want to ask community questions how to use Auth0 :).

1 Like

Hi All,

My name is KP. I am currently working on an iOS application using Auth0. Hoping to learn from others and improve my development chops.

-KP

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

My name is Ying Zuo. I am a UI developer in the SF Bay Area. I would like to learn more about anything related to authentication here. Look forward to learning and building up the community with you all.

Cheers,
Ying

1 Like