Welcome back! Thank you to everyone who contributed to our developer forum in the month of April and we wish everyone a happy and productive May! Here’s what happened in Auth0 Community Forum during the past month!
- Join Auth0's Research Program
- Log Extension Deprecation
- Credential Guard Now Available
- Actions Hackathon On The Horizon!
We’ve also released a few blog articles for you, that you can check here:
- Raising the Bar on Identity: One Year of Okta + Auth0
- RS256 vs HS256 What's the difference?
- A Technical Primer of Auth0’s New Private Cloud Platform
- Announcing the Opening of Our Barcelona Office
- Build Secure Ionic Apps with Angular and JHipster
- End-to-End Testing with Cypress and Auth0: Announcement
- Get Started with Auth0 Authentication in React Native iOS Apps
- Get Started with Auth0 Authentication in React Native Android Apps
- From Zero to Hero with CSP
- 3 Fundamentals in Data Risk Mitigation for Nonprofit Staff
- Securing Razor Pages Applications with Auth0
Here are some new FAQs (Knowledge Solutions), we created in the past month:
See ya everyone next month!