Error 503 Backend fetch failed

I will add my question here then: “Are you going to add some kind of notifications for such cases? So I will know that service experiencing problem from you, and not from my customers, that can’t login.”. Until now all we’ve got from Auth0 team is “autoreply” that the issue is fixed, and explanation about how to use this forum.

You can already subscribe to notifications through the status page; this was mentioned in the other answer and also mentioned in the docs linked in my answer.

My question was about getting notifications that my services experience problem, not reading the whole “Incidents” feed all the time.

No, the available notifications are for issues affecting the Auth0 cloud services.

There is a notification icon on the dashboard that used to provide notifications of updates, breaking changes etc… the last one I have is 7 months ago. This feature has obviously been disabled. Does anyone else get notifications there? Its was pretty handy to know when things were happening. Maybe that can be re-instated. Notification of system outages and resolutions would be great there.

Never saw notification there, and it didn’t appear today when problem happened.
Inside the Dashboard panel itself also were no notifications or indications. Yes, it would be good to at least have notification icon. Would be even better to get email.