Error 503 Backend fetch failed

This is really bad. According to auth0 status all is operational after sevral hours of error. What is the Service Level Agreement? Beginning to look for alternatives for production.

Is someone from Auth0 team going to respond here?
The issue is resolved, but the fact that you just ignore people in Community page is frustrating.
I understand that problems happen but I want to know:

1. What exactly happened?
  2. Which steps did you take so it will not happen again?
  3. Are you going to add some kind of notifications for such cases? So I will know that service experiencing problem from you, and not from my customers, that can’t login.

Same issue here.

Hi prashant,
It’s nice you post this kind of autoreply, we know that the issue was resolved. People want to know answers for specific questions I asked above, and the most important of them: “Are you going to add some kind of notifications for such cases? So I will know that service experiencing problem from you, and not from my customers, that can’t login.”

Same here!

I have same problem

Same here!

Having the same issue also…

Same here…

Same here

same here

Yep, this is the case !!

I have switched over to a US account to get my app back online.

Just another ‘same here’…

Same here… No notifications of downtime or any warning. Not acceptable.

It’s back up!

The same for me, I’ve updated my plan to “Developer” for $13/mo and it’s immediately started working. Is it just a coincidence?
No notifications, nothing, it’s not acceptable

Now it is back in business.

But really should be notified at least status monitor page

Disclaimer: Technically this is not an answer to the original issue, it’s more a reply in relation to some of the follow-up comments posted about what happened and why the late responses.

This is a community forum, that means that solutions/answers to posted questions can come either from Auth0 or other users of the service. This increases the probability of a problem being solved because there’s a broader audience that can help and share either a direct answer or some knowledge that can set the OP in the right direction.

Although being open to the community Auth0 support also provides answers here, however, this is done in a best effort basis and we may tend to start with completely unanswered questions (zero answers provided) as that in theory indicates the questions where no one else was able to provide useful feedback.

There’s an issue with the above though, if people do the wrong thing and post non-answer replies (which should have been comments) as an answer then the visibility of the question is somewhat reduced. This happened here with the whole Same here type of answers. This is not an excuse, only an explanation, however, :warning: please avoid providing non-answer replies as answers; use comments instead.

Finally, in relation to the issue itself, the status page was updated when the issue was confirmed, this did not affect everyone globally, so there was some more work needed to really confirm the situation. However, the status page is the best way to get information/notifications about the operational status of the service. You can read more about how to monitor the service here.