Can't verify admin account email address

I created an account with Okta to purchase B2C plan and purchased the plan. However there is a typo in my email address. I can’t verify the admin email account. Because of this issue, I cant proceed. I called Okta support and they said I need to open a case online. I can not open a case because my admin email is not verified. I talked to my account manager at Okta and he told me that he cant do anything as well. How can we update the admin email address so I can verify it and then I can start adding my team members?

Hi @B-Rock

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question. Just to make it clear for me, are you referring to Auth0 Account or Okta account?

Thanks
Dawid

@dawid.matuszczyk , thank you for the reply. This is an Auth0 account and my account manager got back to me with a case/ticket# that was opened on Friday. All the details are there if you would like me to share that case#.

There’s no need for that. I would create a ticket on your behalf, and there’s nothing I can do regarding account options. Please let me know if the support team solved your issue or if you will have more questions.

Thanks
Dawid

@dawid.matuszczyk , I am still waiting on the support team. the support team did not solve my issue.