Can't verify admin account email address

I created an account with Okta to purchase B2C plan and purchased the plan. However there is a typo in my email address. I can’t verify the admin email account. Because of this issue, I cant proceed. I called Okta support and they said I need to open a case online. I can not open a case because my admin email is not verified. I talked to my account manager at Okta and he told me that he cant do anything as well. How can we update the admin email address so I can verify it and then I can start adding my team members?

Hi @B-Rock

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question. Just to make it clear for me, are you referring to Auth0 Account or Okta account?

Thanks
Dawid

@dawid.matuszczyk , thank you for the reply. This is an Auth0 account and my account manager got back to me with a case/ticket# that was opened on Friday. All the details are there if you would like me to share that case#.

There’s no need for that. I would create a ticket on your behalf, and there’s nothing I can do regarding account options. Please let me know if the support team solved your issue or if you will have more questions.

Thanks
Dawid

@dawid.matuszczyk , I am still waiting on the support team. the support team did not solve my issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.