Email for Auth0 account will not verify

I’d like to submit a support ticket, but I can’t, because my auth0 account email is not verified. Every time I go to the support page, I see the message “To help keep your account secure, we require your email address x@xxxxx.com to be verified.”

I’ve clicked the resend email link at least 20 times. No email ever comes. Oddly another account on the same domain worked just fine. Can someone help debug this on the back-end? Thanks.

Hi @sprice,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you have not been able to get the verification email for your Auth0 account.

Before we continue, could you please clarify if you have checked your spam inbox folders?

And could you please clarify if your affected account is created with an email and password or did you register as a social login?

Similarly, could you elaborate on whether your working account is an email and password or social login?

Thank you.

It is a “Database” provider account. Not social if I recall correctly. However, inevitably, the verification email is now working. No clue what changed. Thanks for your help and feel free to close this one out.

1 Like

Hi @sprice,

Glad to hear everything is working now!

Please feel free to reach out again if you have additional questions.

Have a good rest of your day!

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.