Unable to verify Auth0 account

I’m getting a similar issue to Unable to verify email for auth0 account.

I want to add a tenant member, but I’m unable to receive the verification email. It’s not in my inbox or spam.

Hi @tommy2,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Are you still experiencing issues with getting your verification email?

I see that this issue has been answered previously in this related post. I suggest taking a moment to review the post.

Most of the time, the issues involve either our email provider being blocked or the email recipient being repeatedly rejected from bounced emails. In these cases, we generally recommend retrying sending the verification email.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Thanks,
Rueben

Thanks @rueben.tiow.

I’ve read the post. I’ve retried sending the verification email more than 10 times over the past couple of months and I still don’t see it.

My email is a simple Gmail address. I’ve sent mail from other email addresses to this email address and don’t have any issue receiving emails.

Are you able to check on your end if the issue is the Auth0 email provider rejecting my email address?

I saw in other thread that this action was taken:

We’ve manually removed this rejection rule to re-enable this recipient going forward. You need to ensure that the mail recipient is valid and that your mail server will accept emails with that recipient. Otherwise, the address will fall back onto the rejection list again after a few attempts

Are you able to try the same thing with my account? Thanks!

Hi @tommy2,

Thanks for the update and clarification.

Since you are still experiencing issues, let me look into this internally and get back to you with an update soon.

Thanks,
Rueben

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.