Can't create new user via Dashboard UI

I’m no longer able to create users via the Dashboard → User Management → Users → Create User button.

When I fill in a valid email username and password, then hit the “Create” button in the modal, there is no response from the UI. (No errors, no loading, no positive UI.) The network tab shows only an Analytics related endpoint is triggered. I would have expected a new user to have been created, or at least some UI feedback if not (as described in this article Create Users).

More info:
I confirmed I am logged in as an admin for this prod tenant. I also tested this with our dev tenant, and I see the same issue. I am on the free tier of Auth0. I’ve created 50+ users in the past, but I’ve never seen this issue before. I’ve tried deleting some users and trying again. I have not changed any auth0 settings in the recent past.

Any help in debugging this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi @dennis-bonfire

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Thank you for posting your question. There was a minor incident regarding this case, which should have been fixed by now. Can you check if you can create a user?

Thanks
Dawid

2 Likes

Hey Dawid,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, I can create a new user now!

In the future, is there any way for us to check on the status of incidents? Before posting, I looked into the status page (https://status.auth0.com/), but didn’t see any outages there.

Thanks,
Dennis