Can't create new tenant :-(

I’ve read multiple posts on this but doesn’t seem to be a way around this issue:

“Error!

Something happened while trying to create the tenant: Failed to create account”

This is after creating a new account with my corporate email and at the onboarding step of creating a tenant. I have tried multiple tenant names and regions with no success or apparent way forward.

Can someone assist?

With the frequency this is posted about, is there a permanent fix planned?

I am experiencing the same issue.

same here… It does seem to be a common problem, wonder there aren’t any support articles on this topic…

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are reporting an issue that is affecting multiple users, and we are forwarding all available information to internal teams for investigation. While we work on a resolution, you can perform the following troubleshooting steps to rule out browser, network, and VPN-related causes.

Official Workaround:

Complete the following steps in order. After each step, reload your browser and attempt the action again to verify whether the issue persists.

  1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. After clearing, reload the browser and try the action one more time. If the issue continues, open an Incognito or Private Browsing window and attempt the action again to verify the issue is not caused by cached data.

  2. Attempt the action again using a different network connection if possible. This step rules out any issues directly related to your current network or Internet Service Provider.

  3. Toggle your VPN setting: if you are currently using a VPN, disable it; if you are not using a VPN, enable one. After making this change, reload your browser and attempt the action again.

Please reply with the results of each troubleshooting step, including which step (if any) resolved the issue or whether the issue persists across all steps. Auth0 will provide an update as soon as the internal investigation yields new information.

Thank you for your patience and for reporting the issue!
Gerald

Hi everyone,

Returning for some additional information from your end, can you please confirm the Region of the tenant where you are trying to create a tenant? You can read our documentation on the available Tenant Regions in case it helps.

Thank you!
Gerald

I tried with Incognito and it doesn’t work.

when I click on “Create Tenant”, I see a page with “BadRequestError“. If I access manually the URL: `https://accounts.auth0.com/teams\`, I get the same thing.

I see that for both cases there’s a redirect happening and the response is a BadRequestError. My account is in the US (I cannot get to the page where I try to create the tenant).

It seems fixed now, thank you!

Hi everyone!

We wanted to bring you the latest information, as the internal team rolled out an update that should fix the issue for everyone affected.

Recommended next step

Try one more time to create a new tenant and if all rules for tenant names are respected, you should no longer experience any forward issues.

Please let us know if everything is working correctly and thank you @etiennenoel for confirming, it’s great to hear!

Best regards,
Gerald