Where to place actions > flows in "Import/Export Tenant Configuration to Directory Structure"

So, looking for some guidance to store actions > flows (like Login, Post User Registration etc.) in a github repo

Unable to get guidance on it inside Auth0 docs: Import/Export Tenant Configuration to Directory Structure

Would appreciate someone pointing me to the right direction… Thanks

NOTE: we already have the whole config in a repo which is deployable to Auth0 - want to try these action flows for a new requirement

Hi @akberiqbal,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you would like to store the Auth0 Action scripts in a Github repo.

First, you will need to use the Auth0 Deploy CLI tool to export your current tenant settings as a Directory Structure, as you have found. Below is the corresponding command you need for export:

a0deploy export --config_file config.json --strip --format directory --output_folder path/to/export

Once you have exported your tenant settings, the output folder will have an Actions folder with your Action scripts. From there, you have the option to push the entire Actions folder containing all the Action scripts, or you could selectively push the Action scripts you want to your Github repo.

Hoped this helps!

Please let me know if you need more clarification or have any questions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, this was exactly what I needed plus this page: Deploy CLI Tool

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.