Webtask and Linkedin bug (whitelist rule)

In tenants where whitelist rules are enabled, some users from the Linkedin connection are unable to login, with the following error returned:

{
  "error": "access_denied",
  "error_description": "Invalid response code from the auth0-sandbox: HTTP 400. Invalid or unexpected token"
}

When I debug the webtask using the live logger, I found that the profile being passed into the function is not formatted correctly:

{
  "code": 400,
  "message": "Compilation failed: Invalid or unexpected token",
  "error": "Invalid or unexpected token",

Even for a simple rule, such as this, the webtask request always fails compilation (and does not log on the first line):

function (user, context, callback) {
  console.log('HERE');
  callback(null, user, context);
}

This is very urgent, please look into which characters need to be stripped from the users profile so that the webtask will compile and run successfully.

Hey @hi1, I apologize for the delay in response.

I wanted to reach out and follow up to see if you were able to get this resolved as there has been a number of changes to the LinkedIn API since the initial post you made. Please let me know if this is still a challenge you are facing and we can work together to get it resolved. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.