Verification-email (using link)

Hi

I am using Verification Email( using link) template.

My settings are added below

I need more clarification about this…

In the existing template , while clicking the redirect URL , the email is verified.( How this is done ? , where I can found the code behind this ) ??

Next my doubts are added below.

I tried to change the template structure… that means , We are using IOS application , After user creation email verification link is sent to the email. then my user tried to open the link from desktop. then email is verified but a black page displayed. that is shown in below

email_2

If the email is opened in IOS device its working fine and displaying the actual page… But if we open the link through the desktop its showing blank page

We need to open the link through desktop and IOS app. and we need to show a web page through in desktop and need to verify the email… IS IT POSSIBLE ???

IF possible how can I do this ???

I tried some and its not working… I am attaching the code.

{% if request.headers.user-agent == "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/69.0.3497.105 Mobile/15E148 Safari/605.1" %}
            	<p><a href="{{ url }}">Confirm my account through mobile</a></p>
           {% else %}
            	<p><a href="{{ url new }}">Confirm my account through desktop</a></p>
           {% endif %}

But in this code its not pass the if clause if we are in IOS app. Always performing the else part… WHY always executing else ?

I want to display a new webpage while clicking else section , how can I add the new webpage in that section ? also need to verify the email while clicking the url section…

Is it possible ?? and How can I do this ?

Please help me… I am stuck here.

1 Like

Hi @konrad.sopala Any update on this