Updating payment details

Hi, anyone to help me with information about how to update payment details, credit card specifically.
Settings>Subscription>Add Payment Details opens and Order form that does not contain any credit card entry fields.

Hi @dev55,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you are looking to update your credit card information.

To add or update your billing details, please navigate to your Auth0 Dashboard > Settings > Payment & Billing page.

Doing this step will update your payment information for your current Subscription plan.

(Reference: Tenant Settings)

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
Rueben

Hi
Hi Rueben,
Thank you for your willingness to help.
Following the menu Auth0 Dashboard > Settings > Payment & Billing I end up in Payment information form.
This one does not contain any credit card entry fields either.

Hi @dev55,

Thank you for your response.

Could you please confirm if you can see your existing payment information on the page?

If so, there should be an Edit button located on the right side of the page. See below:

However, if this is your first time adding your payment information, there is a Add payment details button instead.

If you still have trouble with updating your payment information, could you please take a screenshot of what you see and share it with me via direct messages?

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.