Universal login page stopped working

Hi Team - our login page stopped working we use universal login without custom domain. Signup is working fine. It gives error " somethign went wrong get in touch with technical team" . Thanks.

Hey there @srinivas, I’m happy to assist! When you get a moment, the first step would be to snag a HAR file of the current broken workflow and then send that in a direct message along with you tenant name over to me. Please be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and scrub the file of user passwords before passing, thanks!

I wanted to follow up with you @srinivas and see how things are going on obtaining that HAR file. Please let me know if you have any questions on this front.

Hi James - Apologies for delayed reply attached HAR file

Just some more information we have 2 links on our website Login and Signup and in our hosted pages we decide which buttons / lables to be enabled on lock UI . The hosted page code below for reference.

eventValue - Adding value to event body{ background: url("https://s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/img.eventvalue.com/evbgfull.png") no-repeat; background-size:cover; } .auth0-lock.auth0-lock.auth0-lock-opened .auth0-lock-overlay { opacity: 0.9; }

I wanted to follow up @srinivas, after reviewing your HAR file that you sent over I didn’t find any direct errors within it for the Auth0 login flow. I want to be sure where the error is happening so when you get an opportunity can you please recreate the problematic login workflow while capturing another HAR file. As mentioned before, it’s important to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and then send it over in a direct message. Thanks in advance!

Hi James - I did the following . Clicked on login and it showed error ( attached image ) . Clicked on signup and it worked. HAR attached with preserve logs on

for reference. Let me know if anything required

@srinivas are you seeing errors in your Javascript console? It appears you are trying to display the hosted login page in a modal which can produce some tough troubleshooting circumstances that we wouldn’t see in a HAR file necessarily. This custom implementation makes it a challenge to narrow down what may be occurring. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.