Oops something went wrong

Hi, I am using universal login for my SPA application and i m sporadically encountering with an error stating “oops something went wrong”, if I close the window and try again it works fine. Can you please help me with what is happening. I have added two screenshots for more information.!!

Hey there @aravind.somashekar, I would be happy to help on this front. When you get a chance can you capture a HAR file of the broken workflow and direct message it over to me along with your tenant name? Please be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and scrub the file of user passwords before passing, thanks!

I wanted to follow up on this front @aravind.somashekar and see if you had any news on the HAR file front? Thanks in advance!

Hi @James.Morrison i have sent you the HAR file kindly let me know your inputs on this once you analyse the HAR file

@James.Morrison did you get time to go through the HAR file?

Thanks for sending over the HAR file @aravind.somashekar, I apologize for the delay in response as I’ve been on vacation. I will give this a look with our team and let you know what I find. Thanks!

I wanted to reach out @aravind.somashekar and let you know I sent you a direct message on this front. When you get a minute please give it a read and let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks in advance!

I wanted to follow up on this front @aravind.somashekar and see if you had a chance to obtain a new HAR file? Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi James.Morrison thankyou so much for your support, we found the issue was due to bookmarking the page, the issue got resolved when w set the Application Login URI. Thankyou once again :slight_smile:

Fantastic! I’m glad it all came together. Please let us know in the future if you have any questions we can assist with :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.