Unable to access other tenant

One of my clients added me to his tenant. I never received the invite, although a co-worker did. I suspect this is because I already have an account associated with another client / tenant. When I log in, I have no option to switch tenants. Will you please advise? Thanks.

Hi @sprice,

If you did not receive the invite, could you have your clients re-invite you?

They will need to revoke the old invitation and send a new one.

Let me also add that it shouldn’t matter if your account is associated with another tenant. As long as you are invited to be a tenant member, you should be able to accept the invitation and have access.

Let me know how this goes for you.

1 Like

@rueben.tiow We tried this again. This time I did get an email. Two actually. One to verify email and one to accept invitation. The invitation link failed - “Oops!, something went wrong.” The technical details said “No MFA factors enabled for enrollment.”

MFA is enabled for my user, according to the Admin.

Hi @sprice,

Thanks for the update.

I do see that you currently have MFA enrolled and enabled. You can check this in your Account settings.

Could you send me a direct message of the name of the tenant that you are trying to be invited to?

Thanks,
Rueben

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.