UI automation testing with Compose

Hello! :wave:
We recently moved from native login, using login with email and password to WebAuth login, using the SDK webview that prompts the user to login.
We had UI tests in place for E2E tests, which performed the login by inserting email and password to the fields (composable functions) and performing the login button click.
Since our app now opens the webview, we lose control and can’t input the fields, or click the login button in it.
My question is: can we achieve this somehow? Is there a way to tell the SDK to perform a “silent” login, so we can skip the login page?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there!

I think the best way to figure it out would be to ask this through a GitHub issue in the SDK repo so we can directly discuss it with the tool maintainers. Once you have a link to it you can share it here so we can ping them. Thank you!

1 Like

Here it is

Perfect! Thanks I’m gonna ping them in a few minutes!

Were you able to reach out to the team? The Issue has no replies for now

Yes, it’s an ad-hoc question that we don’t cover within our docs so I would really appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.