Terms checkbox for New Universal Login

@sdekov,

Thanks for reaching out. As mentioned in my previous post, I will update here with more information as it becomes available. This feature is already in development, but I simply don’t have an ETA for it.

3 Likes

Just piling on here: We also need this feature, ideally paired with a key/value in the recorded Auth0 user data object that would update when the checkbox is activated.

1 Like

What are the current workarounds for getting this working without having to implement the forms internally?

We need this feature for our launch at end of June. Looking at this thread I have a feeling we’ll still need to wait a long time to get it.

Also looking forward for this feature. To be honest, I find it odd that a product of this kind is missing such a basic feature.

3 Likes

We are also interested… W are wondered why this such a feature is not part of UniversalLogin…you cannot even have user email in Europe without simple condition link on forms… Just link is enough but no way to add without using custom UI/template

Please check this one on how to add T&C

2 Likes

Guys I found this to add tos to registration.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that with the rest of community!

Thank you so much for sharing this! With page templates, it was really easy to become compliant with GDPR in Europe using the new universal login. Took only a few minutes to get it working in our tenancy!

Also interested in a native solution here.

Also not clear on why this feature is taking so long to develop…

Hi all - are there any updates on the expected release date for a native solution?

We are also in dire need to implement such functionality for the new Universal Login. I understand you do not have a clear deadline on the implementation of this feature, however without a clear deadline it’s very hard for your customers to plan ahead. May I please ask it would be possible to provide a deadline?

Hi there, we are also in dire need for this. This is critical to us from a legal standpoint. In early 2022, it was said this was on the short-term roadmap. We are now nearing 2024 and still no visibility as to where this is. Do you all have an update from your side? This would be greatly appreciated @dan.woda

Hi there, is there any update on when this feature is supposed to be released? It’s supposedly been in development for over 6 months now. This is extremely blocking as I’m unable to make my product compliant

Hi all,

Thank you all for your continued patience.

We have a feature coming that will address this use case, Custom Prompts. Target release is Q1 2024.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Edit: should → will

1 Like

@dan.woda this is still a very vague timeline - would you be able to specify a date? If targeting by end of January 2024, would you be able to commit to January 31, 2024?

We have customers that we need to coordinate with and this is critically vital to our operations. Without an accurate timeline, we cannot properly coordinate. Given the initial shipping date is off by 2 years from the initial commitment early January 2022, would you be able to give us a strong commitment that WILL address this problem?

Hi @sinclair,

The Q1 2024 release is a target date.

Apologies if my original post was not clear. There was originally no ETA, and Jan 2022 was not the ship date.

Yes, the Custom Prompts feature will address this case. I’ve updated my previous post to make that more clear.

1 Like

Got it thank you for letting me know. We’ll check back in January 2024. Appreciate you and the team shipping this feature!

1 Like

@sinclair any word on this feature? We’d love to be able to use it. Thanks!