Still using custom domain on free tier

Hello,

Our tenant (ramboxpro.auth0.com) is using a custom domain we previously configured but then we rolled back to the free tier, and the emails still use the custom domain making the links not working.

If I go to Custom Domains section, it is not listing any domain. If I go to test the “Password Reset” template, is generating the {{ url }} as “auth.rambox.pro” which was the custom domain before.

Any help with this?
Thank you.

Hey there!

There’s probably some glitch on our end. Let me dive into this and get back to you soon!

I need to ask you one thing. Does this return an id for the custom domain on the free tenant you use?

if it does then you can use our Management API to delete that custom domain using that endpoint:

Hey there!

Have you had a chance to test it out?

Ping ping friendly ping :slight_smile:

Closing this one as there is no activity. Let me know if you’d like the topic to be re-opened sometimes in the future.

Hey @konrad.sopala, thank you for replying and reopening the ticket.

I ran the “Get custom domains configurations” endpoint because yours (“Get custom domain by id”) I don’t know the id. Here’s the result:

{
  "statusCode": 403,
  "error": "Forbidden",
  "message": "The account is not allowed to perform this operation, please contact our support team",
  "errorCode": "operation_not_supported"
}

We still have this problem, users cannot reset their password because of the link you send in the email. :disappointed_relieved:

Let me know if you want me to do another job.

Regards.

Another friendly ping. :yum:

Hey there!

Sorry for the delay but I must have totally missed your message and the notifications. Diving into it again. Will get back to you in a few minutes!

Got most of the information I need. Will continue in our private message but for anyone also having issues with that in the future:

We need to enable custom domains for the free tenant so that you can manually destroy your own custom domain record (safe)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.