Skip welcome page in the dialog

Hi, I used the service on our Xamarin project and when I open the login dialog our company logo, welcome message and Sign in with Google button appears.

So, can I auto hide/skip welcome page in the dialog? How to open sign-in dialog without welcome page?

Hi @ahmeterdogan4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t any way to “skip” the Welcome message since that is associated with the Universal Login Page. But you can modify the Welcome text to one that you prefer.

If you are using the New Universal Login:

If you are using the Classic Universal Login, you’ll need to modify the languageDictionary object:

To circle back, the Universal Login Page (sign-in dialog) will always render the page title which reads “Welcome”. Because of that, you will need to change the title of the login page if you prefer a different text.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Hi, okay.

To avoid misunderstanding;
We can’t skip it even though Universal Login Page is inactive?

Hi @ahmeterdogan4,

Thank you for your response.

You must be using either the New or Classic Universal Login. It’s unavoidable, and skipping the login page which shows the “Welcome” text is not possible.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks you too. Have a nice work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.