Show both passwordless sms and email login on universal login page

Hi,
I’m implementing a passwordless login in my app using auth0 universal login. I have enable both connections. At beginning, it was just sms login, so the passwordless login showed phone login, later we added passwordless using email as well. But, the universal login page just shows email login not the phone login. We want to display both login option to user. Is there any way to do it? or is it standard to display email as passwordless login?

1 Like

I believe unfortunately it’s not possible to have them side by side. However I encourage you to file a feature request for that using our product feedback form:

Is there any news on this by any chance? Any way for us to set this up manually with a custom login page?

Hey there!

We don’t have such feature yet as there are not that many people advocating for that. If you’d like to advocate for it feel free to create a new feedback topic in our feedback category here:

Hi, this question might be a bit dated, but I’m eager to find out if this feature is available now. It would be really useful !
@konrad.sopala