Search v3 1000 result limit

Yes - the button “Export xxx users” only shows “Export 1000 users”, and there are much more than that in there

@pavan.reddy can you give me more details about what you are using and what’s your query? new tenants I think by default use the v3.

@sbrewell did you specify a specific connection (located here but with your details in the url - https://tenant-name.xxx.webtask.io/auth0-user-import-export/export)? I may have made a mistake and the extension now has a 1K limit. And we should be using the post_users_exports endpoint to retrieve more than that. I am sorry about the confusion.

Kim,

I am trying to get last_login details of users (With in every 24 hours that is Ex :last_login:[2018-10-01 TO ] )
query api/v2/users?search_engine=v3&include_totals=true&fields=user_id,last_ip,last_login,email,app_metadatafield&per_page=10&page=0&q=last_login%3A%20%5B2018-10-01%20TO%20
%5D.

We trigger this API automatically every day and get records for past 24 hours.

So at this point is there any chance to trigger automatically from Import/Export ???
create job end point Api gets all the records in the database ? We have nearly 2.1M records in database and we just need 2000 records per day. We can not download 2.1M records every day to query 2000 records. SO is there any other option to get only required records ??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.