[Python Passwordless Login] "We're Sorry, Something Went Wrong"

Hi All, I would greatly appreciate any help! We have one user who is on a Mac, tried chrome, safari, and Firefox with his email and one of our test emails (on multiple networks - home/office). All resulting in the same thing - “We’re Sorry, Something Went Wrong”

We’re using the Python SDK to instantiate login. We are not encountering this with any other users (that I’m aware of).

The Auth0 admin also says the login is successfully happening…

Hi @hstrauss,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand you have a user that has not been able to log in using Passwordless email.

After my investigation, I found many failed login occurrences in your tenant logs regarding a wrong email or verification code.

{"error":"invalid_user_password","error_description":"Wrong email or verification code."

Given that, I went ahead tested it on my end and was able to reproduce the same errors by providing the wrong verification code. See below.

With that said, could you please clarify with the user if they provided a valid verification code?

There is also the option to look at the network trace and see the resulting errors.

If the problem persists, could you please capture a HAR file of the authentication flow and DM it to me to further investigate?

Thanks.

Thank you, Rueben. I have asked our customer to capture the HAR file. I hope to report back soon.

1 Like

Thanks again for the guidance - I now have the .har file. What’s the best way to DM it to you? Couldn’t find it within your profile.

Hi @hstrauss,

Thank you for your responses.

I have sent you a DM where you can respond with your HAR file.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.