Passwordless Code Email arrives 2 hours late (Wordpress Integration)

We have been experiencing times where the passwordless code email is shown as “Code/Link Sent” on the log but arrives about 2-3 hours late.
Sometimes it arrives without problem, but from last December we have been experiencing this issue from time to time even though we haven’t changed any of the settings on auth0.

Thank you for your support,
Ayaka

Hi @sasaki,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you have been experiencing email latencies with the Passwordless email flow.

Before we continue, could you please clarify whether you are using the built-in Auth0 email provider to send these emails?

If this is the case, I strongly recommend you configure a Custom Email Provider to work around these issues.

Lately and historically, there have been latency and disruption issues with the Auth0 Email Provider. Generally, you should only use the built-in Auth0 email provider for testing purposes.

For all other scenarios, like in production, it’s preferred to configure a Custom Email Provider.

Hoped this helps!

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.