Overall feedback

Hi your product feedback form doesn’t even seem to work. I didn’t get any “Success” message when I submitted my feedback. So I looked at the console. It looks like it’s failing.

Also, why do you lock posts after 14 days? I don’t really see the reason why I can’t help someone with an issue because a couple weeks have passed. It’s not necessary to close issues. This isn’t a ticket system. I’m a long time contributor to the forums.meteor.com community and we don’t auto-close conversations there. It doesn’t hurt; it helps!

Finally, why am I here? We are quite frustrated with this limitation of the Universal login Experience:

It’s not possible to link to the Signup page or default to it. Users will land in the login page, and can navigate to Signup from there.

When we decided to implement Universal, we thought this wouldn’t be such a long running open issue. Is it really so challenging to fix? We thought you’d have resolved this limitation sooner. It’s quite a bad first experience when a customer clicks “Apply” or “Get Started” then they only realize they are on the wrong form after they enter and submit their email and desired password and get an error. We strive to delivery a really delightful customer experience, but Auth0 makes it hard.