No Enterprise Login Button

We’ve recently activated an AzureAD Enterprise Connection for our applications, but the connection button isn’t appearing in either of our applications.

What I’ve checked/tried: We’re on a B2C pricing plan, so we should have access to Enterprise Connections. The connection “works” when I test it via the dashboard (using the “Try” button when looking Connections - List page). I’ve selected “Connection Button” and not “Home Realm Discovery” under “Login Experience Customization”, and it saved my selection without throwing any errors.

What might be causing problems: We don’t use the universal login experience, each of our 2 applications have different login screens (we could switch to the universal login if necessary). These are legacy applications and we do use some legacy grant types, I’m not sure if that’s part of the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi @medbh.campbell , welcome to the Auth0 Community!

The Enterprise Connection Buttons are only supported with the New Universal Login, as stated here on New vs Classic UL docs.

Also, for future reference if you do look to use New UL. If you have just the single Enterprise Connection you may find it will always automatically redirect to that connection, but to always show a button, you will need to ensure there are other connections (this could be just a Database connection with signups disabled) available to show the New UL prompt.
Hope this info helps!
Thanks