Need help with message I'm seeing on Universal Login configuration page

Hi, what does the following message on the universal login configuration screen mean? How do I fix this? Could this explain why I’m not seeing my custom logo?

One or more of your Universal Login pages are currently using custom HTML which override the New Universal Login experience.

you may have enabled a custom login screen in Auth0. You can check this at Universal Login > Tab: Login, check if “customized login” is enabled.

Yep exactly. Let us know if you eventually get rid of that warning

Hi, I’m having the same issue, and the warning shows up when “customized login” is enabled. How can I fix this? I don’t think I’ve ever updated HTML anywhere. If so I want to know how I can make it back to default

Hey there @tomo welcome to the community! That banner is displayed when you toggle “customized login” to on regardless of whether or not you’ve made changes to the HTML. Once you toggle that on, you’re essentially forcing your tenant to use the Classic Universal Login experience. Some more on that here:

https://auth0.com/docs/authenticate/login/auth0-universal-login/classic-experience