Custom login page not rendering properly

Hi,

I just tried to activate custom login page for my app, but when i try it i see :slight_smile:

Need help.

Thanks

Hi @devMld,

Thanks for reaching out to the Auth0 Community!

I understand that you are having trouble rendering your custom New Universal Login Page correctly.

After looking at your screenshot, it appears that you may not have passed a correct HTML page when updating your New Universal Login Page.

In this case, I recommend that you review the HTML page you used to change the New Universal Login and make sure it’s correct.

If the problem persists, could you please share with me the HTML page that you used to change your New Universal Login Page?

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I didnt change anything in the HTML. I only enable the custom login page and use the given HTML base template

So apparently, i need to setup a custom domain to be able to customize the New universal login page which requires a paid plan. But in the plan comparaison screen, it says that the customizable login experience is enable for the free plan…

Hi @devMld,

Thank you for your responses.

Yes, that is correct. You can only customize the New Universal Login Pages only if you have Custom Domains enabled, which using Custom Domains is a paid feature. This is consistent with our Universal Login Pages and Custom Domains documentation.

Let me clarify further. The customizable login experience is available with the Free subscription, but you’ll need to Customize Classic Universal Login Pages to accomplish this.

After doing so, you’ll be able to tune the Universal Login Page to your desired result.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.