Native/Mobile App " Default APP" problem "Error redeeming code: Unauthorized / Unauthorized"

Hi There,
Just started using Auth0 and downloaded the native/mobile app sample “Default app” for C# Winform and WPF.

Think I followed all the instructions correctly, including the Allowed Callback URL (and registered a user) by when I try to run the code it shows the following.
“Error redeeming code: Unauthorized / Unauthorized”

Must have missed a important stage - can anyone help.

Dave

1 Like

Good morning @davemorris! I’m sorry to hear about your recent challenge with an Unauthorized error but I’m willing to assist you with the challenge you are facing. When you get a chance can you get us a HAR file of the broken workflow that you are experiencing and direct message that over to me along with your tenant name? Please be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and scrub the file of user passwords before passing it over, thanks!

I wanted to follow up on the HAR file front and see if you have been able to obtain one for us to take a deeper look? Please let me know if you have any questions on this. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.