Multi-factor Authentication Pro MFA vs Enterprise MFA confusion

Feature: Update the Multi-factor Authentication page’s on screen prompts

Description:
Currently “Phone Message” shows PROFESSIONAL
but the sales rep that I just talked to says only DUO and One Time Password are in the Pro MFA package.

Page Breakdown:

• WebAuthn with FIDO Security Keys: Use WebAuthn-compliant security keys
    [Good] Included in Enterprise MFA per the page validation

• WebAuthn with FIDO Device Biometrics: Use WebAuthn-compliant device biometrics

• One-time Password: Provide a one-time password using Google Authenticator or similar.
    [Good] This is tagged as “PROFESSIONAL” in the list, and is included in Professional MFA per the page validation

• Push via Auth0 Guardian: Provide secure access with a push notification using Guardian.

• Phone Message: Users will receive a text message or voice call containing a verification code.
    [Confusing] This is tagged as “PROFESSIONAL” in the list, but is included in Enterprise MFA per the page validation (which is it?)

• Email: Users will receive an email message containing a verification code.

• Recovery Code: Provide a unique code that allows users to regain access to their account.
    [Confusing] I think it’s Professional MFA because when I enable it that’s when the validator shows up, but Recovery Code isn’t listed in either validator and it isn’t tagged as “PROFESSIONAL” in the list

• DUO Security: Use your DUO account for Multi-factor Authentication.
    [Confusing] Included in Professional MFA per the page validation, but should be tagged as “PROFESSIONAL” in the list?

Hey there!

Thanks for creating this feedback card. Hope it will get some traction from other community users as well!