Management API support for managing tenant members

+1 definitely a must have for those with multiple tenants

1 Like

+1 definitely a must have for those with multiple tenants. We’re currently struggling to manage Auth0 tenants at scale.

1 Like

+1 Definitively needed to manage our ever growing auth0 tenant and tenant members as code and at scale. And as an extra bonus, if it could be integrated in the terraform provider, would be even better

1 Like

+1 for this as well, managing larger number of users across multiple tenants is a real pain and manual errors will occur (old users left in tenants, missing users in some of the tenants etc.)

1 Like

+1 we need this too.

1 Like

+1. We’re currently managing 100+ Tenant Members across 6 tenants. Having to do this without automation is a huge pain.

1 Like

+1 as well this would be a great feature for us

1 Like

+1

We chose Auth0 partly because “everything you can do in the UI can be done with an API and more”. This is mostly true, but not for tenant management.

We are running a SaaS product and automate the deployment/update of everything, like most customers I presume. Although we aren’t creating tenants every day, dev/test environments are spun up on-demand and will use a separate Auth0 tenant for isolation. Requiring manual intervention for Auth0 will be a pain.

Can the Deploy CLI tool be used before API support is added to export config, modify the export to add other tenant members and then re-import only the tenant members?

Thanks.

2 Likes

My friends, please enable this so desired feature. The it is nowadays gives us headache to manage users through the UI. It’s a serious security concern also. If the API was available, we could do it through Rundeck.

1 Like

+1 we chose Auth0 to handle our user management and it is hard to scale without automation already now that we are past 10 tenants. Any idea how soon will this feature will available along with API for creation of tenant itself.

1 Like

+1 . This is a must have feature for management of tenant admins.

1 Like

Hey there team!

Finally got good news! It’s on our roadmap to be delivered for Q3 2023!

12 Likes

Is this still on track for this quarter?

3 Likes

what is the status of this feature?

1 Like

YES ! and the terraform provider should follow

Yes, my organization is very much interested in this feature. We would like to automate creation of tenant members as well as limit the permissions of “User Editors” to resetting MFA only. Currently the dashboard does not allow this functionality.

I would be very much interested in the status update of this feature. It is very important for our client.

1 Like

Very much interested in this feature release as well.

@konrad.sopala Management API support for managing tenant members is available now? I can’t see anything related to this into Management API v2 documentation.

1 Like

+1 to all the requests. IMHO This feature would save some significant operational cost of managing tenant members manually for many if not most of Auth0 customers. Any update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes