Locked out of account - no MFA set up

Hi please help! I’m logged out my account since I did not setup MFA. Tried emailing support but got reply that creating tickets that way no longer allowed. Can’t log in to support portal either so can’t create ticket. How do I get through to support?

Hey there @giistmau ,

No worries, we’re here to help!

This doc outlines steps to request MFA reset of your Auth0 account via Community

It looks like you’re in a hurry, so I have already submitted a ticket on your behalf. Please look up your email inbox for an email (just a regular email) from our Support Agent.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you very much Marcelina! I did get an email about case creation, and your comment about me needing help, but no further actions yet. Obviously I’m not able to reply or comment on that case since I can’t log in. I’ll wait till tomorrow morning and see if they do something, otherwise I guess I’ll be asking you to follow up from your end? tx

1 Like

Fortunately, I can see you have already been sent an email (just a regular email form our Support Team to start the recovery) :slight_smile:

Please let me know if there are any more issues on logging in to your account.

Marcelina, they did do an initial reply with some basic questions, I quickly replied, and now it’s been over 24 hours no followup. I need in! could you please help move it along?

Ahh, sorry to hear @giistmau ! I followed up internally, to speed it up.