Due to an upcoming certificate update in our Relational Database Service (RDS) provider, our Production environment will undergo planned maintenance with the following schedule:
- EU Region: January 27th, 2020, from 00:00 to 00:30 UTC
- AU Region: January 27th, 2020, from 16:00 to 16:30 UTC
- US Region: January 29th, 2020, from 07:00 to 07:30 UTC
- US-2 Region: January 30th, 2020, from 07:00 to 07:30 UTC
How will you be affected?
Our Authentication API and Management API will continue to work as expected . The following features will be affected during the maintenance window:
- User Search API: Search queries will continue to work. However, we expect slower indexing and response times. These increased response times could cause some requests to fail, if they go over our 2 seconds timeout configuration.
- Authorization Core: Our built-in RBAC feature will continue to work in read-only mode. This will guarantee that existing users are assigned the right permissions during login. Management operations such as creating, updating, or deleting roles, or assigning permissions will not be available.
- Support Center: All features that rely on our RDS will be unavailable, such as subscription information, tenant overview, and quota reporting. Customers will continue to be able to create tickets during the maintenance window.
Please follow our status page for updates as the maintenance progresses. Additionally, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via the Community, our Support Team, or your Technical Account Manager if you’re an Enterprise customer. Thank you for your understanding and for choosing Auth0.