Invalid Certificate for Real-time Webtask Logs Extension

I was able to install the Real-time Webtask Logs extension from my Auth0 dashboard by going to the marketplace and installing. For a while the real-time logs were working and very helpful in debugging my code defined in custom actions. Starting in the afternoon of 8/3/22 loading the Real-time Webtask Logs app generated a certificate error.

The error on my browser reads: “NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID” and I see a warning from Chrome (also tested in Firefox) that the site appears to be a security risk. Due to my employers security standards I am unable to bypass this warning and view the app. Are there any updates on the certificate for this extension? It’s a very valuable extension and I would imagine there are many other users in a similar situation, where they cannot bypass the browser warning due to policies on their machines or within their organizations.

Thanks,
Justin

I tried accessing this extension in one of my test tenants and got no issues with certificates. What’s the URL of your extension? In general, the URL for the extension will contain the tenant name so you can consider redacting that part if you deem that information sensitive.

In addition, although you may not be able to bypass the issue I believe you may still be able to get information on the certificate that is considered invalid. It may be useful if you can share the certificate information.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I am now able to access the extension, so maybe it was a temporary issue that was resolved at Auth0

1 Like