Authorization Extension v2.11 for Production buggy?

Has anyone else seen this error when trying to log into the Authorization Extension from the Auth0 dashboard? Extension v2.11

{"statusCode": 400, "error": "Bad Request", "message": "Invalid cookie header"}

Everything works as expected for about 10 mins. After awhile when I try to submit API calls through my app I get this error:

{"message:" "HTTPSConnectionPool(host='tenant.us.webtask.run', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: URL (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1123)')))"}

I’m thinking maybe my unsecured http://localhost calls to a production tenant is what’s causing the mayhem. This error flow seems to only appear in a production tenant. Works fine in staging and development tenants. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue. I’ll try the integration with a ssl cert and see if that remedies the problem, but I’d appreciate any wisdom available.

EDIT: Just kidding. The SSL error happens for my staging tenant too. But I’m still able to access the Extension dashboard in staging tenant. The only reliably working implementation I have is Extension v2.10 on a development tenant.

EDIT2: Just kidding x2. I contacted Auth0 support regarding this issue and lo and behold it fixed itself by the next day. Maybe their team was doing some tinkering on the couple days that happened to be my team’s pre-demo day & demo day. :woman_shrugging:

To make this one resolved, the issue fixed itself and everything is working right now :slight_smile: