Introduction Thread

Hello Everyone, this is Dionna rickey here, I am a professional business maker and joined this community to learn more skills and tell people more about my business.
I am being working from several years in the technology field . You can interact with me with your requirements…

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @dionnarickey!

Sup, folks! Student here, working on a side project on Auth0 development; looking forward to sharing what I learn and contributing what I can. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi there @helenferguson!

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Hello there! I am a CIAM/IAM consultant and software developer in France. I am already familiar with Auth0 basics, yet my goal is to deepen my knowledge and answer the best way my customers’ needs. Hope I am of help sooner or later in the Auth0 Community.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I am an engineer working on implementing Auth0 at my company. In the past I worked at companies that that chose to roll their own IDP and it didn’t always meet OAuth and OIDC standards. It also took a lot of time to maintain. So I really look forward to working with Auth0.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Auth0 Community @julien.nanquette and @brandon.knox!

2 Likes

Hello

My name is Durian, I’m currently developing a web application that helps you to get data about all kinds of food, so you can use it to keep track of the amount of nutrients and calories you are taking throughout the day.

Now, I’m figuring out how to secure my RESTful API with 0Auth, and found this thread so I wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks!

1 Like

@dmsosa,

Thanks for introducing yourself! Welcome to the club :auth0:!

Hi I’m Riley from UK and I’m digital marketer.

1 Like

Welcome to the Auth0 Community @Rileymuk!

2 Likes

thanks for welcome me @dan.woda

1 Like

This is John, I am Professor from State University, come to get help from skilled peoples ;-D

1 Like

Hi @lastcow, Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Hi everyone! My name is Baris. I’m SEO Director and founder of Bluesky Insider and Ankara Haber Online. Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi @baris,

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Hi everyone, I’m Daniele a computer science student. I’m using Auth0 for a project and i wanted to use a custom databases. I followed the tutorial but when I try che code for create user in the sandbox it return this alert: [SandboxUnhandledError] Cannot find module ‘mongodb@3.1.4’ Require stack: - /data/io/node18/cc6d6ae2-5fa6-48c6-a2c5-651e061e4891/webtask.js

Hi @ameliabrnnr,

Welcome to the Community!