Introduction Thread

Happy to have you here @javier.barbaran! Looking forward to working together!

Hey everyone, just posting my introduction. We are using Auth0 for our login needs on our app and so I’m posting here so I can use the community forum.

Hi @tanner989,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks! Question, while I have you here. I’m a Basic level community member but can’t seem to post to any topics. Do I need a higher level to do so?

@tanner989 I’ll send you a DM

Hello am Boemo , a technical content blogger. Am here to gain more technical content on the Auth0 Sdk. Much love for Authentication concept explorers.

2 Likes

Welcome in our community @boemommopelwa!

1 Like

Previous messages deleted due to SPAM reasons.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m Alvin and I’m an Android Developer, and we’re using Auth0 Android SDK in our app. I’m here so that I can post a question, which I can’t seem to do :frowning: Can anyone tell me how to post a new topic?

Hey there @admdizon!

That is weird! Don’t you have a “+ New Topic” blue button at the bottom of the page on the right side?

1 Like

Ah it seems to be a trust level issue, I can now see that button. Thanks

2 Likes

No worries! Glad it’s there now!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Intro Thread Access Denied Error

Hi all,
I’m Uli, consultant at solace.com and absolute auth0 and OAuth newbie.

I’m trying to configure our message brokers with auth0 as auth provider.

Uli

1 Like

Hi @uherbst!

Welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Hi all,

I’m a software engineer working on improving the identity solution for my employer’s applications, and I’m learning lots! I primarily work with C#/.NET.

I’ve been working with Auth0 a lot for the past few months, and I finally made a community account to start contributing and asking questions of my own.

I appreciate this great resource, it’s given me many answers, and I’m glad to be a part of the community officially.

1 Like

Thanks for joining us @josiah_devizia!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Chad. A python/django dev that uses Auth0. Glad to be here!

1 Like

Hey there Chad! Glad to have you on board!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Cyrille. Love the Auth0 concept.