Introduction Thread

Hi,

I’m one of the technical product managers in our company for our commercial software product, and Auth0 is one of my sources of information on authorization and authentication, and OAuth in particular. Having our software integrate with services like this, is one of my interests.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @pollingm!

Hi all!

I’m Martin Kavík, a Seed maintainer (Seed is a Rust frontend framework) and a Rust freelancer.
And I’m just writing a tutorial for Seed users who want to develop a larger app with Auth0 integration.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @MartinKavik!

Hey guys! I am a student and I am also developing a project using it, I hope to contribute as much as I learned here. AND I LOVE JAVASCRIPT :grinning:

Hey there @t-rex_abdullah!

Welcome in the community!

thanks
:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Feel free to create new topic if you have any questions or search through the existing ones!

Hi everyone, I’m Mara. I am in the process of integrating auth0 into our react frontend + django API system. As I’m new to react and auth0, I’ll almost certainly be asking for help in here.

Hello! I’m a junior backend developer, and I’m introducing Auth0 to the WebApp our startup is creating, so ensure secure logins and enable better use of OIDC and OAuth2 standards. Instead of (learning to and) doing everything manually, Auth0 provides a great platform for me to implement what we need when we need it, without worrying as much about how.

Pleased to meet you all!

Hey there @mara.vaihinger and @johannesll!

Great to have you in our community!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Pete from the U.S. I have been a .Net developer for about 10 years now and decided to teach myself React/Node and jump into the JavaScript world. As part of the learning process i am digging into using Auth0. I am excited to be here and sure I will have lots of questions.

Thanks and take care,

Pete

Hey there Pete!

Hi, guys! I’m a web developer, my main stack React/Angular/Node.js. I’m integrating Auth0 in the project and want to get to know better with this platform. From my side, I hope will be useful for the community.

1 Like

Welcome to the group @y.savchenko! Let us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m a long time auth0 user located in Belgium

2 Likes

Hey there @joggink!

1 Like

Hi.

I’m not a auth0 user (yet ?) neither am I a security expert. I’m here because I’m trying to verify that auth0 would suites our needs.

Thanks,

Yohann.

1 Like

Hey there @yroussel!

Great to have you in our community!

Hi all!

I’m a software engineer based in Málaga, Spain. I’m working for a start-up company developing IoT products.

I also would like to contribute to open-source projects and at the same time learn more regarding security/authentication/privacy in web development!

Regards!

2 Likes